It hurts...

*Warning: This post may get a wee bit whiny.

Yes. I'm in a mood. That mood is called ubber-super-duper-missing-Austin-mood. It just really hit me how much I miss him right now. I just feel...lonely. Though I'm surrounded by people who love me (my father is just downstairs...) and I know God is always by my side...

I just wish I could wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. Hear his voice! Get a text! Anything right now! I hate this feeling. And all I know to do is count to a hundred, try to get my mind on other things and wait until the feeling has passed. 
Sometimes though, it's like I'm totally numb. I can shut off those feelings of missing him like some sick on and off switch. Other times though I can be walking through Wally-World, see an "I love you" card on the shelf and here come the water works! It's so weird how emotions work and what triggers them. 
 And worse yet, is the wondering if he's thinking of me, is he missing me, right now, the same way that I'm missing him...?

I'm sorry for this post guys and thanks for reading. It's short and it's whiny. If you've ever been in love though, you know what I'm jabbering about.

I just miss him. I miss him so much. It hurts. :'(

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."


No comments:

Post a Comment