A Little Excitement

Hello everyone! I know, I haven't written in a while and I apologize but I've been so busy! I worked everyday last week except for Wednesday, and even then I slept the whole day. I have some great, great news though!
It's Tuesday. TUESDAY. Which meant, I did, indeed start my college classes today! No, really...I did. Took the pre-test for both of my classes and everything. It was awesome-possum. 

They are online, and I'm only taking two right now because I have to them done by April 30th (which will be pretty easy, I'm sure.) I'm just so, so blessed though! It's like this huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm actually welcoming the aching sore on my thumb from writing notes after notes today. I love it. I love working and college and progressing in life. :)
-and my life is progressing pretty well too. 

I got off the phone with Austin not too long ago. We have the longest conversations, I swear. Tonight's was only about an hour and a half, but the other night we talked from 7ish to 11pm. We didn't really cover much either...we just kinda rambled about random stuff. We're like that though; talking about nothing and everything at the same time. Tonight's conversation was anything but "nothing" though...I can't say anything yet, but just be looking forward to some awesome, good news later!

Oh, and look for my next post, which should be really soon. It's all about the amazing show "The Walking Dead." It's called the 30 Day Walking Dead Challenge...

Thanks for reading, and sorry for the short post,

-Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment