Catching Up

It's been a couple of days since I've posted on here and I thought I'd update you all.

I am over my flu, thank the Lord. After a week of taking off work, multiple anti-biotics and tons of prayer, I am fully recovered and have shifted back into my normal routine again. My boss was even awesome enough to schedule me on for the rest of the week (weekend and all) so I can make up some hours I missed.

Monday, (Martin Luther King Day) Austin had the day off at Base so he called and checked up on me. Said a "little birdie" told him I was sick. I have yet to find out who that birdie is, but I am making it one of my priorities to be on the look out. Austin said he'd be really busy the next week or so though...and I haven't a clue what to get him for Valentine's Day. I've never had to worry about him being far away for it...so now I haven't a clue what to get him. I still have to ask if he's set up his postal address...

I'm not going to be able to see him as soon as I thought I would too. I thought I was going to be able to visit him the weekend after Valentine's Day, but that's probably not going to happen. Financially, I'm just not up for it right now. My clutch decided to take a nose-dive and die on me, and it cost me more than I want to put on here (and all out of my savings too!). Then I have a property tax to pay on top of it. So I was thinking of pushing the trip on to March or April...I don't want to wait too long because flight costs go up though...
I just miss him. I can't wait to see him again : )
On another note; an update on my challenge. It's been going smoother than I thought it would and way, way faster too. After shunning any and all soda, drinking either water or unsweetened tea or coffee and eating only 1200 cals a day, I am down to 126lbs. I'm thinking a lot of that was water weight though, honestly, because I can't tell much of a difference.

I'm going to have to up my exercises I guess. I'm skinny enough, I just need to get toned again. Which is a lot harder than loosing weight.

Yep.

I went up to Lexington yesterday, up to my college's main campus. Bluegrass Community and Technical College is bigger than I thought it would be. I'm taking the classes online, through an Online, On Demand Program. I can start my classes whenever I choose. I was taking a scholarship I had won through a SKILLS USA competition to get it filed and use it on some of my classes.

Being in the college, surrounded by other students almost made me wish that I was taking classes on-site, instead of online. I just loved the feeling of all the people and classrooms. It's something I'm thinking about in the future. Probably not at BCTC, but when I transfer to a State University. I need to get out more.

Thanks for reading!

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment