I Put the "Pro" in Productive

Hello everyone! 
Hope you've have an awesome day. I've tried and have, for the most part, succeeded! It was a productive day, I love those days. Very much. 

I woke up early this morning and was on the road by 7:30am. In rush hour. Going to Lexington.
The roads were pretty clear however, as you can see to the right. It was a pretty peaceful drive until I actually got to Lexington.
Which tore my little nerves to pieces. If I've learned something it's that people get dumb and loose their ability to drive in the early hours. 

It was still a good morning though. I had my coffee. :)

I got to BCTC around 8:30am for my appointment. I got out at around 10:45am. I had to go to four different offices to finally get around to where I needed. I was in the Financial Aid Office, then the Administrative Office, then the Admissions Office and finally back to the Financial Aid Office where they gave me a paper to fill out and mail back. 
or in my case scan in and email back. i don't trust the post service anymore either.

I figured that the horror I endured that morning gave me some leave-way to a little relaxing window shopping. Which turned into real shopping when I found a pair of American Eagle Moccasins for only $8 at Plato's Closet.

It was just too good to pass up. (I'm thinking about sewing some beading into them for some color though...) But they are super, super comfy. 

Then I found myself in the mall to spend some Wet Seal gift cards that I had left over from Christmas. I used them on some for sale items. 

Mhmm. 

Oh and I got my taxes filed today! Finally! That's always a plus. I can't wait to get that check in the mail. That'll be a big help.

But I'm home now and will be for about two more days. I don't work again until Friday. I don't work on Wednesday anymore. I switched a girl for working Mondays...so I have three days off in a row now. I have so much free time I don't know what to do with myself. I could be working on those college classes right now...

I got a call from Austin a bit ago though he seemed busy. I never got a chance to bring up my trip to see him...he said he might call back tonight. I won't count on it, but I hope he does. I'd like to get this thing planned out if I'm gonna do it. He seemed good. Might be switching to another unit. He mentioned California and getting deployed again too...
Which makes me all that more eager to get to see him! If I cut a few things, I should be able to see him in February after all. I mean, it's only been about a month since I've seen him (which isn't long in the scale of things) but I just miss him. Getting to hear Austin's voice is just a blessing

Cross your fingers guys. I'm off to get some housework done I guess. 

Thanks for reading!

-Sarah 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment