Just Call Me "Grouchy Bear"

It's Sunday morning, which is a blessing all in itself! Again, I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately. My motivation has been lacking, my physical strength slacking, and my family has had a rough week to go through.

I don't really have much news to give. Lately, I seem to be in a rut. A really bad rut that I need to get out of. I've been biting people's heads off left and right! It's a wonder my father even tries to speak to me at all! I really don't mean to be this meanie-terrible-person. I'm usually pretty pleasant. I know stress is no excuse for bad behavior, but I'm hacking it and saying that it's mine.
I had a nine-hour work day yesterday, which honestly wasn't bad. I had a lot of fun with the people I work with! There was a ton of laughing and no one really made any mistakes, so it was a good day! (Besides the working through two shifts thing and not having any time for anything yesterday) I'm blessed to have the hours I get now though. I got Thursday added to my schedule, so thumbs up! I'm getting hours! I'm just whining 'cause this my blog and I can :)

 Now, the real reason why I'm all upset. I'm wary to say anything, but it's tied in my blog, and sets the future in the nature of this blog so... I haven't had a decent conversation with Austin for three weeks. He texted me once two weeks ago, and once again last week. I haven't really gotten a response when I've texted him. Which has me on edge, I'm not gonna lie. Usually I've gotten a call...or something by now. I'm not gonna go any deeper than this on here though.

So yes, I've been having this crazy,emotional train running 'round and 'round in my head and heart. I mean, I'm not a blubbering mess or kicking puppies or anything, but I've been pretty grouchy lately and probably not-so-fun to live with. I've been praying a lot though, and I've been preparing myself to make any decision that I have to. (I'm not talking about any one situation so don't jump to conclusions here...) Please be praying for me too. I'm to the point to where I just want a straight answer so I can move on with my life.

But thank you everyone. I know I whine and rant on here a lot more than anything, and I'm working hard to change that. I'm just not too sure what direction my life is gonna take, and that bothers me. I like to plan. I like surety.
Amen.

Thanks for reading!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment