TWD: Day 14

The Walking Dead Challenge continues!

Day 14: Scale 1-10; do you find the Walking Dead to be actually...scary?

picture source

On a scale of 1-10...I'd give the show a 4 or a 3. Not once during the whole show have I ever really been scared, which is part of why I like it. I'm a cry-baby when it comes to scary movies. Seriously. All of those Paranormal Activity movies almost did me in...I'm proud to say I've watched them all.
I don't think horror was really what the creators of the show wanted anyway. It's all drama. Drama. DRAMA. And us Americans love us a big 'ole bucket of crying-spitting-kissing-in-the-rain-drama.

BAM! Somebody dies on the show and we love it! But we hate it! But we all LOVE IT!

It's a sick world.
picture source
 IAnd really gory. I could do without all that. :/

Thanks for reading!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment