May Motivation Challenge!

Yes, another challenge. As you can imagine. This one is starting tomorrow.

I mentioned that Austin was going to California sometime in early May. Well, I've decided that while he's gone and training across the continent, I'm going to be doing my own "training" here at home. I'll be getting up early, getting my exercise in everyday, and eating healthy-healthy.

I'll be taking my current weight and BMI and when Austin gets to go back to NC, I'll compare it to my weight and BMI then.
Hopefully we'll see some good results.

But since this isn't a fitness blog, and I don't plan on turning it into one and boring you all with pictures of food everyday, I'll be hosting this challenge on Tumblr.

You can find the page called May Motivation Challenge here! Or copy and paste this link:
http://maymarinemotivation.tumblr.com/

And keep on touch on Facebook too! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment