Countdown: Day 3

Yes, it's Day 3.
I'm getting more and more excited with each hour that passes! Today I spent the day going little lazy important things like, what clothes I'm going to pack, washing those clothes, researching carry on restrictions, confirming my flight....

This is my carry on at the moment...all packed you know.
But like I said, I started packing. So far I have a pair of sweats to sleep in and a sweater...progress. That's what matters.
If you could see the rest of my room you would notice clothes strewn all over the place and little 3oz bottles of random beauty products separated into piles of important-to-least-important.

That's about all I've been doing though. It's been a very blah-blah day.

Oh! I made a chocolate cream pie earlier! It's sitting in the fridge getting all...pie-like and good. That'll be some good breakfast; mhmm~!

My next post might be about 'How to Pack a Carry-On Bag Like a Real Lady'. Keep in touch!

Thanks for reading!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment