Just Thinking

Tomato soup and cheese toasted on Tolara rolls.
That's some good stuff right er'.

I'm out of my funk. It's gone and I'm in a good mood! Well, a lazy mood...a lazy, uncertain mood. I haven't done a thing in the past two days. Not a thing.
I feel so, so, so lazy. I've got to get a hobby. Or maybe just some more motivation. I've been waiting for my advisor to email back (since I emailed her yesterday morning) and that wait has just been torture.
I've been scared to hear her reply really. I have. Because I told her that I kinda-really-maybe wanted to change my educational plans...

I've been thinking a lot lately, mostly because Austin and I talked about a lot last weekend. Like, about my Pharmacy plans. He said he "knows I can do it". I know I can too...if I really wanted. Honestly I think the idea is more appealing because of the challenge and accomplishment I would feel afterwards than me actually enjoying it. I'm ashamed to say that the pay I would receive also peaks my interest. A lot.
That's doesn't seem right. It really doesn't and I've been praying about it. I'm not too sure that's where God intends for my life to go. I think He has something better planned for me.
It's just so hard to figure out what God wants me to do in life, but I know that if I just sat down and really listened for a moment, it'd be easy.

I have a few different ideas, ones that make me really excited. I've had the ideas in my head for the longest time, and I've even told a few people about them...but I don't know. I don't want to say anything about it until I've read more and feel more certain. I'd really enjoy it, I know I would. I wouldn't be making much of anything, and it'd be a hard road, but I think it'd be worth it in the end. All I can tell you is it incorperates some things I love:

  • God
  • Making a difference
  • Writing/Journalism
  • Art
  • Probably some traveling
  • Lots of love 
 I've just got a lot of thinking to do. A lot of praying. Be praying with me?

Thanks for reading!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment