Crazy About Pinterest


 Hello everyone!Yes, this post is about the awesome site Pinterest!

I love lists. List make my world go 'round and 'round. Without them I would be nothing (sorry Aust!). So when I discovered Pinterest a few months back I was in awe. Suddenly I was surrounded with lists on top of organized lists. Of everything and anything you could imagine.


Yesterday I went through my Pinterest and made a couple of boards. I went a little crazy. Everyone following me was probably thinking how much of a Pinterest nerd I am, but whatever. It's an awesome site, I love it.

You can check out my Pinterest page here!

I also made a cute board calling Making It Work<3.
It's made for all of the Marine girlfriends/bestfriends/
wives out there. It's full of gear, tips and cute quotes to conquer the "military love" lifestyle.
I've pinned a lot of pins for the upcoming deployment in January. It's so far away, but I'm afraid that it's going to sneak up on me and before I know it all my time to spend with Austin before he goes away for a year will be gone. In a way, I kind of want him to go ahead and leave so he can come home and be back already...as weird as that sounds. I just want to get it over with. (I'm sure he feels the same-getting it over with) 
If you're on Pinterest and have an significant other in the military, you should follow my board. I update it frequently (as frequently as I'm on pinterest-which is everyday).
Well, I also have another board that you all might want to check it. It's all green and eco-friendly. It's full of natural and homemade beauty products you can make at home! I made this board for my upcoming life-style turn around. With all of the reading I've been doing lately, I finally notice just how bad a lot of the everyday products you use are for you!
I've been checking labels and ingredients every time I get something at the store now. If they have it, I get the most natural and organic brand they have at the market of the product I want. It's a bit more pricey but it's better for you and the amazing green Earth God made for us. :)
Over the course of time, I'll probably post up some DIY's using the technics from this board. You'll probably see the homemade translucent powder really soon (as soon as I find the green clay!). You can make so much of it for so little; it'll really be better than buying the really expensive stuff from the store. What I'm looking at in the mean-time are all of the Tea Tree Oil recipes. There are so many uses for it!
The last board I'm going to share with you is my Workouts/Health Foods :). It's full of fun exercises and workout plans to get you in the best shape! Most of them are pretty easy too and only require 15 minutes a day or so. (Because I know I don't have enough time in the day to spend three hours exercising...) I have a few yoga sequences to go through too. I haven't tried any yoga, but I've been thinking about it.
I'm just not sure though, because yoga is originally a practice of some other religion and I really don't want to be un-knowingly or knowingly worshiping another religion...
(I don't want to get into a whole religious philosophic thing, so we'll save that for another post.)
But feel free to follow any of my boards and I'll follow yours too!

Just email me at slhallphotography@gmail.com and let me know about your pins and boards! Also, feel free to ask me any questions about anything else you might want to know!

Thanks for reading and go check out Pinterest! Now!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment